Idle Kingdoms Clicker is, as its name suggests, an incremental strategy game, in which we will gain resources at all times, even if we do not have the game open. Of course, as king of the kingdom that we are, we will have to manage all our lands. And this will require a good dose of strategy.
Our goal in Idle Kingdoms Clicker will be to create the largest empire possible, for which we will have to go ‘buying’ new boxes on the map. To buy squares we will need resources, which we can earn by exploiting the boxes that we already have in our possession. The farms will allow us to obtain food, wood sawmills, etc.
Spread across the map we will also find a series of temples that will allow us to unlock new technologies. Thanks to this we can conquer squares like swamps or mountains, which under normal conditions we could not colonize. In addition, at any time we can destroy our empire and start from scratch, thus achieving the prized points of prestige.
Idle Kingdoms Clicker is an excellent ‘idle clicker’, which incorporates a good dose of strategy to the mixture. The game also has a very nice graphic section, which reminds other great classics of turn-based strategy.
More from Us: Age of Ishtaria – A.Battle RPG For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game Idle Kingdom Clicker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Idle Kingdom Clicker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Idle Kingdom Clicker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Idle Kingdom Clicker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Idle Kingdom Clicker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Idle Kingdom Clicker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Idle Kingdom Clicker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Aqueducts For PC (Windows & MAC).