Horde Defense is a traditional tower defense, which in fact is reminiscent of the classic Kingdom Rush. Players will have to place different towers and defensive structures along a path through which the invading hordes of enemies will advance. The objective: to prevent them from reaching the end of the road.
To stop the enemies we will have a wide range of defensive towers. Archer towers are cheap and will allow us to shoot down weaker enemies, while other buildings, such as the barracks, will allow us to deploy soldiers to slow enemies down. Of course, we can also improve the towers.
The game is divided into four worlds and more than ninety levels, in which we will have to face more than twenty different enemies. In addition, we will also see the faces with eight ‘bosses’, each stronger than the previous one.
Horde Defense is a good ‘tower defense’, that despite not innovate absolutely nothing, offers an entertaining gaming experience. The most positive thing that can be said about him, in fact, is that he always remembers Kingdom Rush a lot.
More from Us: Train Conductor World For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Horde Defense on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Horde Defense on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Horde Defense” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Horde Defense icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Horde Defense APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Horde Defense for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Horde Defense For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: My Talking Dog – Virtual Pet For PC (Windows & MAC).