ICQ Messenger is an instant messaging tool inherited from the classic ICQ, which will allow us to talk with any other user who also has the application installed. And if you do not have it installed, we can always send you a free SMS to tell you to do so.
As expected and desired, ICQ Messenger has all the features required of a messaging application in real time. We are talking about voice calls to other users of the application, exchange of text messages, group chats, exchange of ‘stickers’ and ’emoticons’, sending files, and so on.
All the ‘stickers’ (maybe one of the most defining elements of each messaging application) are exclusive to ICQ Messenger. That is to say, that in principle we will not find its pretty ‘stickers’ of penguins in any other app.
A very interesting feature of ICQ Messenger is password protection. The users will be able to establish a code that will be necessary to open the application. In this way we can protect it from eavesdroppers.
ICQ Messenger is a powerful messaging tool loaded with features, and with a clean and elegant interface. Now it only takes many users to start using it.
More from Us: Bookari Free Ebook Reader For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: BattleBox For PC (Windows & MAC).
ICQ — Video Calls & Chat Messenger for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.