Move app to SD card is an application that will allow us to do just what its name suggests: move applications that we have installed in the memory of the terminal, inside an external storage card. The only essential requirement to do this will be to have a terminal with root. This is very important: if our Android device is not ‘rooted’, we can not use the application.
From the Move app to SD card interface we can sort all the applications that we have installed following several patterns. The most useful thing is possibly to order the applications by size, so that we can pass the ones that most occupy the SD card.
Move app to SD card is a very useful application for users of Android terminals with slot for SD cards. And is that thanks to this small app (occupies less than 2 MB), we can manage the storage of our device in a much more comprehensive and comfortable way.
More from Us: SplashUp! For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Move app to SD card on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Move app to SD card on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Move app to SD card” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Move app to SD card icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Move app to SD card APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Move app to SD card for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Move app to SD card For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Marvel Unlimited For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply