ICARUS is an arcade of ships (SHUMP) in which players can choose between three different spaceships, with which to fight almost endless hordes of enemy ships, including the inevitable ‘final bosses’ of each screen.
The game control system is perfectly adapted to touch terminals, so that our spacecraft will always fire automatically, and we will only have to worry about moving the ship from one side to the other avoiding the enemy shots. In the right part of the screen, in addition, we will have several buttons to activate special weapons.
At the beginning of each level we can choose between three different ships: Athens, Ares and Poseidon. Each of the ships has its own characteristics, which we can also improve gradually. The better score we get in each level, the more points we have to improve our ships.
ICARUS is a game of frenetic, spectacular and fun ships. The game will not allow us a break while we are at the controls of the ship, since normally we will have the screen full of enemy fire. A beautiful enemy fire.
More from Us: Samsung Galaxy A80 is official in India with high price.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install ICARUS on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ICARUS on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ICARUS” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ICARUS icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ICARUS APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install ICARUS for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ICARUS For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.