The Galaxy A80 is one of Samsung’s most curious phones today. The model was officialized by the South Korean brand in April of that year and gradually arrived in several countries around the world.
Its main feature is its rotating rear camera, which allows the user to make use of the rear photographic sensors on the front. As a result, the display does not have a notch or hole, for example.
The model has now been made official in the Indian market, with sales expected from August. From there it arrives with the same technical specifications that were revealed in the international market. That is, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor is still present here, as is the main 48-megapixel camera.
Technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy A80
- Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution +
- Display in “New Infinity” format
- Snapdragon 730G Processor
- Octa-Core Chipset, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz)
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- No MicroSD card support
- Triple front and rear camera
- 48 MP main sensor (f / 2.0)
- 8 MP secondary sensor (f / 2.2 ultra-wide)
- ToF tertiary sensor
- 3.700 mAh battery
- Digital reader under the display
- 25W Rapid Charging Stand
- No P2 port for headphones
- Android 9 Foot as an Operating System
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm
- Colors: black, gold and white