Heads Up! is a simple but very fun game, popularized by the American presenter Ellen Degeneres, in which one of the players will have to place the Android terminal on his forehead while the other players try to give him clues about the character / accent / animal / thing that appears on the screen.
One of the advantages of Heads Up! is that players can play it both with a single friend, and with another hundred or two hundred friends simultaneously. The idea is always the same: to help the player who has the terminal on his forehead to find out what he puts on the screen.
Default Heads Up! It comes with six different free categories, each with a few letters. Among these categories we will have famous people, families from the world of cinema, accents or animals.
Heads Up! It is a typical party game, which will surely animate more than one. One of those simple games, very simple and somewhat silly, that will make lots of laughs.
More from Us: File Manager (File transfer) For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Word Game Heads Up! on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Heads Up! on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Heads Up!” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Heads Up! icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Heads Up! APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Heads Up! for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Heads Up! For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Guru Gloo: Adventure Climb For PC (Windows & MAC).
Heads Up! for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.