File Manager is a file management tool for Android, which will allow its users to work with their terminal files in a very similar way as they would on a desktop computer, being able to cut, paste, copy files and folders.
The application supports local and remote file systems. We can work without problems with FTP, FTPS, SFTP or WebDAV. In addition, we can see and play files directly from these protocols without downloading anything.
Similarly, File Manager can work with files in the cloud from services such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive or SugarSync. We will only have to configure our user account of any of these services, and we can start working with them.
Some interesting details about the File Manager interface are found in the possibility of viewing thumbnails of all our photographs while we are working with them; or the ability to easily move the APK files of the applications that we have installed.
File Manager is a simple file manager, which has all the features that a feature tool should have. In addition, it adds a comfortable and easy to use interface perfectly optimized for tablets.
More from Us: Another Weird Platformer 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App File Manager (File transfer) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
File Manager (File transfer) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “File Manager (File transfer)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click File Manager (File transfer) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download File Manager (File transfer) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install File Manager (File transfer) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on File Manager (File transfer) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Universal Book Reader For PC (Windows & MAC).