The 360 degree surround video technology is a field increasingly studied by developers. Google’s virtual reality glasses and the increasingly precise gyroscopic system of the terminals allow the creation of immersive cinematic experiences that can be played on any mid-range smartphone. Google Spotlight Stories brings together in a single tool some short films created with this technology.
The application is a small bazaar from which we can inform ourselves, download and play a series of video clips that use the visualization system in 360 degrees. In this way, viewing becomes an immersive experience where the frame of the camera varies in real time with respect to the position with which we are holding the smartphone.
The project is being endorsed by artists of scale. Without going any further Justin Lin, director of the latest installments of the Fast & Furious series among other films, has directed Help, a spectacular short film of science fiction filmed with a real image that turns out to be the standard-bearer of this first batch of titles within the application.
More from Us: Tap Tap Trillionaire – Business Simulator For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App Google Spotlight Stories on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Spotlight Stories on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Spotlight Stories” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Spotlight Stories icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Spotlight Stories APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google Spotlight Stories for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Spotlight Stories For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Kobo Books – eBooks & Audiobooks For PC (Windows & MAC).
Google Spotlight Stories for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.