Google My Business is the official tool of Google to join business and customer through its different services: Google Search, Maps and Google Plus.
From the application we can carry out the following tasks: update the information of our company that will appear in Google Search, Maps and other Google services; Share news, news and photos on our Google Plus page; and consult personalized statistics, such as the number of times our business appears on Google.
It is important to keep in mind that in order to manage a business with Google My Business, you must prove that you own the business. That is to say, we can not claim any foreign business.
Google My Business is a very useful tool for small and medium entrepreneurs, who want to give more visibility to their business through the different Google services.
More from Us: Lockdown: Stand Alone.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App Google My Business on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google My Business on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google My Business” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google My Business icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google My Business APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google My Business for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google My Business For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Tuk Tuk HillCilmb AutoRickshaw For PC (Windows & MAC).