Photos is the official Google photo gallery application, which aims to replace the classic application ‘Gallery’, which stopped giving support with the jump to Jelly Bean. This new version (previously released) does NOT work exclusively in conjunction with Google Plus, as did the other.
The main novelty of Photos is not to force the user to use Google Plus, but It has many interesting features. The first is that it will allow us to store photographs in the cloud without limit (although at 16 MP as much and 1080p video), in addition to managing all our images locally. By default the application will separate our photos into folders, although we can manually arrange them.
One of the points where you notice the change of this new Photos application is the interface. Not only is it more beautiful now, it is also much more comfortable and elegant. For example, we can enlarge or reduce the preview of the photographs by simply pinching the screen.
Photos is a considerable improvement over the previous version of the Google photo app. Now, it is an interesting application at the height of other references such as QuickPic, and offers its users real facilities when working with their photographs.
More from Us: Ludo King For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Photography App Google Photos on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Photos on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Photos” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Photos icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Photos APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google Photos for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Photos For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Simple System Monitor For PC (Windows & MAC).