Flappy Block is an arcade in which players will control a block with a smiling face with which they will have to try to reach as high as they can, crossing small gaps between hydraulic dams and other objects.
The control system of Flappy Block is very simple: we will only have to press on the screen repeatedly so that our block stays afloat or ascends the screen. However, despite the simplicity of its mechanics, the game is not easy at all. In addition, the game is sensitive to pressure and time, causing the cube to react in different ways according to our touch.
In the first levels, completing 100% of the space will be simple. However, as we progress through other maps, we will discover that Flappy Block puts our limits of patience and good reflexes to the test, creating a fun challenge for players.
Flappy Block is one of those perfect titles for touch terminals, whose games could last for hours … or seconds.
More from Us: Lenovo Vibe C2 Specs.
Flappy Block Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Flappy Block on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Flappy Block on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Flappy Block” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Flappy Block icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Flappy Block APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Flappy Block for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Flappy Block For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.