Finger Driver is an arcade driving with overhead perspective, in which we will have to try to drive a vehicle through an intricate road, without hitting the edges. The slightest touch and our vehicle will explode.
The Finger Driver control system is intuitive, but difficult to master. In the center of the screen we will find a virtual steering wheel, which we can control in the same way we would control a normal steering wheel. In this way we will have to try to guide our car through the road.
As often happens in Ketchapp games, along the way we will find a kind of diamonds that we can use to unlock new vehicles. In total in Finger Driver we will find more than twenty vehicles, including a UFO or a car very similar to the Batmobile.
Finger Driver is a very entertaining arcade, which has all the usual ingredients of the games of Ketchapp: a simple and addictive mechanics, and a simple but beautiful graphic section.
More from Us: Mobile Balance Check&Recharge For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Finger Driver on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Finger Driver on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Finger Driver” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Finger Driver icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Finger Driver APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Finger Driver for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Finger Driver For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: CCleaner For PC (Windows & MAC).