Chop It is an arcade in which our objective will be to cut all the pieces of wood that are going through a conveyor belt, using an ax. We can also try to nail nails using a hammer, and even break stones using a pick. The mechanics are identical in all three cases.
We just have to touch the screen at the right time to make our ax, hammer or pick fall on the conveyor belt. If we can cut a piece of wood, nail a nail or chop a stone, we can continue playing; but if we fail, the game will be over. It’s that easy.
On the conveyor belts will also go bombs, which of course we should avoid; hearts, that will grant us a second chance; clocks, which will slow down the time for a few seconds; and stars, thanks to which we can acquire new tools in the store.
Chop It is a very entertaining arcade, that offers a lot of variety and has a nice graphic section. A simple but very addictive title, like almost all of BYV.
More from Us: ActionDirector Video Editor – Edit Videos Fast For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Chop It on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Chop It on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Chop It” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Chop It icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Chop It APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Chop It for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Chop It For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: The AlphaBay founder was caught by a rookie error.