F1 Mobile Racing is the official videogame of the FIA Formula 1 World Championship, where we can get behind the wheel of lots of real vehicles and compete in some of the official World Cup circuits. And of course, we can compete against some of the best real drivers, such as Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen or Fernando Alonso.
The control system of F1 Mobile Racing is fully customizable. We can play both with virtual wheel, as with touch controls or with accelerometer. If we choose this third option, we can tilt our device from one side to another to turn the vehicle, as if we were using a real steering wheel.
In F1 Mobile Racing we can play both through the Internet, competing against other players in individual duels; as a solo, competing against artificial intelligence in fast races. In both game modes we can get all kinds of rewards, which will allow us to customize and improve our vehicles.
F1 Mobile Racing is a very complete three-dimensional driving game, which will allow us to customize the system of control and choose between several different cameras (including interior and exterior). The game also has a lot of circuits, cars, parts, pilots and much more.
More from Us: Google Voice For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Racing Game F1 Mobile Racing on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
F1 Mobile Racing on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “F1 Mobile Racing” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click F1 Mobile Racing icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download F1 Mobile Racing APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install F1 Mobile Racing for PC.
That’s All for the guide on F1 Mobile Racing For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Dropbox For PC (Windows & MAC).