Google Voice is an official Google tool, which will allow us to make international phone calls cheaper and in a more comfortable way, using their services.
The application, in addition to making calls, will allow us to send free text messages and listen to any voice message left by one of our contacts. Of course, Google Voice currently only works within the United States, so although we can receive calls from other users (who are in the US), we can not make calls from outside the US.
Google Voice, like all Google tools, has a simple and clear interface. Using the application is very simple, and in addition, it will be automatically synchronized with all our Google contacts as soon as we install it.
Google Voice is an excellent tool for making calls over the Internet, which once it is active outside the borders of the United States, will multiply its, for the time being, little use.
More from Us: Lumigon T3 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Google Voice on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Voice on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Voice” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Voice icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Voice APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google Voice for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Voice For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Xolo Q1000S Specs.