If you like to challenge your mind with chess games, but prefer the simplicity of other modalities such as checkers, Echecs is a game through which you can play this classic from your Android device.
Echecs has several modalities of game that will allow us to adapt the rules of each game of ladies to our customs and country. Therefore, once the category and difficulty have been selected, a two-dimensional chessboard with the desired characteristics will be shown on screen.
To move the Echecs file, you have to click on the certain flat areas of our colour. In this way, we will have to try to finish all of the opponent leaving a gap that allows us to jump and eliminate it from the board.
Echecs contains the basic elements to enjoy entertaining games to the ladies from our Android device . Even, we have the possibility to play against a friend in multiplayer mode through which two turns of movements will be generated.
More from Us: Drift Car City Traffic Racing For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Echecs on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Echecs on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Echecs” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Echecs icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Echecs APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Echecs for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Echecs For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.