Surely you have spent many moments of your life playing exciting games to the classic Air Hockey in any recreational room. Now, you can recall the thrill of this game directly on your Android device.
Air Hockey mechanics is the same as the one present in the physical game. Therefore, we will have to grab our cymbal and hit the ball so that it begins to bounce around the walls of the ring.
The graphic section of Air Hockey is quite attractive and the game is composed of a table full of Colored lights. In addition, we will have a marker in the lateral zone that will allow us to control if our opponent is distancing itself in the game.
If you want to have a great time remembering those short but intense games to the Air Hockey, with this application you will have the opportunity to remember this game in a very funny way. Hit the ball without stopping and score goals to the machine to win each game.
More from Us: cricitch For PC (Windows & MAC).
Air Hockey Details
|Developers:||Rasel Apps Inc.|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Air Hockey on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Air Hockey on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Air Hockey” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Air Hockey icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Air Hockey APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Air Hockey for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Air Hockey For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.