Shortcut Maker is an application that will allow us to create a shortcut for any app and, what is more important, for any activity within an app itself. In addition, we can customize and tweak any shortcut, changing the style of its icon to our liking and even modifying the name.
Creating a shortcut with Shortcut Maker will only take a few seconds. We will only have to decide the application or activity for which we want to create the shortcut, customize the icon with any image that we have in our gallery, and nothing else. Of course, if after a while the icon does not convince us, we can modify and retouch it.
One of the most interesting aspects of Shortcut Maker is the ability to create shortcuts for activities. What does this mean? Very easy. It means that, for example, we can not only create a shortcut for our gallery app, but we can do it for a specific folder in the gallery. Or we can create a direct access to the options menu of an app.
Shortcut Maker is a very interesting app, thanks to which we can customize each and every one of the icons on our Android device. In addition, we can create fully personalized shortcuts for our most common activities.
Shortcut Maker Details
|Updated:||February 16, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||7.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization Shortcut Maker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Shortcut Maker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Shortcut Maker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Shortcut Maker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Shortcut Maker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Shortcut Maker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Shortcut Maker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.