Automatic Scroll is an application that will allow us to automate touches and screen movements on our Android terminal.
The use of Automatic Scroll is reduced to activating the functionalities that we want. In this case configuring it will not be complicated. We will only have to choose the applications in which we want to apply the automatic scroll. We will do this by selecting them from the button located in the lower right corner of the interface. After adding them, every time we open any of these, we will begin to enjoy the automatic movements.
However, Automatic Scroll will not only offer us automatic scrolls, but also direct jumps to the upper or lower area of the applications, as well as horizontal scrolls. It will undoubtedly be a great support and help for users with physical disabilities. With Automatic Scroll they will only have to indicate with a simple touch on the screen their intention that it starts to scroll automatically. The moment we touch the screen again, it will automatically stop later.
Automatic Scroll is a very useful tool that will help and put an end to many complications only by installing it and giving it accessibility permissions so that you can scroll the screen of all the applications we want.
Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling Details
|Name:||Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling|
|Developers:||Youssef Ouadban Tech|
|Updated:||January 25, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||7.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Automatic Scroll Easy Scrolling For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.