CyberNom is a stealth game in which we can control the friendly Om Nom, the protagonist of the Cut the Rope saga, who we have to help escape from a series of laboratories protected by all kinds of dangerous robots and drones. Luckily, our hero is a top-notch hacker.
CyberNom’s control system is simple and perfectly designed to be able to play in portrait format, using just one finger. With the virtual ‘stick’ at the bottom of the screen we can control the movement of Om Nom, while to hack a terminal or a robot we will only have to press on the small pop-up button. And he’s done. With this simple control scheme we will be able to break all the security measures.
The duration of the levels in CyberNom is very short. Most of them we can finish them in less than a minute. In this time we will have to try to deactivate all the robots in the level and exit through the final door. Of course, we must be very careful, because the enemies will be able to see and hear us. The faster we move, the more noise we will make and the more likely it is that one of the robots will start shooting at us.
CyberNom is a fun stealth game with a bird’s eye view, which has an original gameplay and beautiful graphics. The game is also perfect for short games, since in just two or three minutes we can complete a few levels.
See more: Hori Announces New Pokémon Accessories Let’s Go for Switch .
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install CyberNom on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
CyberNom on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “CyberNom” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click CyberNom icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download CyberNom APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install CyberNom for PC.
That’s All for the guide on CyberNom For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.