Science Lab is a casual game in which we will enter a laboratory of chemical experiments. Through the indications that will be given to us at each level, we will have to add different compounds and elements with the intention of finding the perfect reaction that allows us to fulfill each requirement.
In Science Lab we find three-dimensional utensils that will allow us to complete the entire process with guarantees. That is why we will have to follow each of the steps until we find a mixture that we will later analyze under the microscope. For this we will use a pipette through which we will extract a small sample of the composition.
Once we get to the table where the microscope is located, we will visualize the molecules that we have obtained. Here we will focus on each of the atoms until the image is completely sharp. After this, we will be ready to deduce the percentage of approximation with respect to the original model that we had been asked for.
Science Lab will allow us to experience the journey of a laboratory technician up close through our Android device. Using all the precision instruments available, we will generate each mixture until we obtain the chemical compositions that are demanded of us in each test. Although we do not find the exact result, we will try to get as close as possible to the conditions indicated on the board to obtain a higher score.
Science Lab! Details
|Developers:||CASUAL AZUR GAMES|
|Updated:||March 29, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Science Lab! on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Science Lab! on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Science Lab!” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Science Lab! icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Science Lab! APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Science Lab! for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Science Lab! For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.