DNS66 is an application that will basically allow us to enable an adblocker on our Android device. Its operation is much simpler than it seems at first sight. The application will establish a VPN service with different routes for all DNS servers. Once this is done, the VPN service will intercept all the packages included in the blacklist.
In the configuration options we can choose the servers that we want to block or unblock, as well as the applications for which we want to enable DNS66 functions. We can also add custom DNS servers or refresh the servers on a daily basis.
DNS66 is a very interesting advertising blocking application, that although it may seem difficult to use, it is not. In fact, a couple of touches on the screen will suffice to enable the ‘adblocker’ and be able to navigate comfortably without seeing any publicity.
More from Us: Eng-Urdu Dictionary For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install DNS66 on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
DNS66 on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “DNS66” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click DNS66 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download DNS66 APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install DNS66 for PC.
That’s All for the guide on DNS66 For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.