Display Tester is a very useful application that will allow us to test the quality of the screen of our terminal in the simplest way. This tool will help us to recognize problems in it, avoiding problems of compatibility of some games and errors in the calibration for the use of other tools.
Although the tool has a large amount of options to perform tests adjusted to our needs, this free version has only two useful tabs, the rest are only useful for ‘pro’ users. The two major categories that we can use are information and screen quality. In the first we will find a large amount of data related to the screen of our terminal, such as the size, the number of pixels or the format of these, or the density, in many other values.
With this utility can detect dead pixels, test the color by contrast, gradients or saturation tests, use gamma calibration using gray background, red, green or blue, display angular proofs, move black and white bars, or even try the Multi-touch performance. Pro users of this application can perform screening tests, manually measure the DPI, dead spots or calculate the DPI.
Finally, Display Tester has the option to send the tests directly to the chromecast, so that you can also find some errors on your screen without having to resort to complex configurations.
More from Us: ∞ Infinity Loop For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Display Tester on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Display Tester on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Display Tester” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Display Tester icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Display Tester APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Display Tester for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Display Tester For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Google Docs For PC (Windows & MAC).