Almost all Android users have an unlock pattern on our device. However, when they call us by phone we do not have to introduce this pattern, but simply slide on the screen to start talking. This can be a problem. And that is why Couchgram, among other things, will make us introduce the unlock pattern when they are calling us on the phone.
Although this is one of the main benefits of Couchgram, it is not the only one . We can also activate a night mode that will basically reduce the brightness of our device’s screen to a minimum. In this way we can use the phone even in the cinema or in other situations where it is not advisable to use the phone.
Other interesting features of Couchgram include the possibility of customizing the wallpaper during calls incoming, or hiding the name and phone number of some contacts. We can even redirect incoming calls to an instant messaging app with a single touch.
Couchgram is a very interesting application, thanks to which we can add an additional security on our mobile phone. And if this were not enough, we can also customize it.
More from Us: Injustice 2 for Android and iOS wins Sub-Zero, Aquaman and more news.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: File Manager For PC (Windows & MAC).
Couchgram, Incoming Call Lock & App Lock for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.