Color Harmony is an excellent tool especially focused on those people who are dedicated to graphic design or art, because it allows its users to create beautiful color palettes with harmonic tones that work together.
Color Harmony allows you to create palettes in three different ways. First, using the ‘harmonies’ tool, with which, using the color bars, we can create palettes of four harmonic colors with each other or, directly, click on the dice to create random palettes that are harmonious with each other. On the other hand, we can use a photograph that we have stored in the device or directly take a photo, and the application will detect the dominant colors of the image and combine them with other tones with which it creates beautiful chromatic harmonies. Finally, we can create a fully customized palette.
Each of the palettes we create, can be stored in a library of color ranges, so you can use whenever you want. In addition, all of them are accompanied by its CMYK code, its RGB code and its Hex code. To all this we add the fact that Color Harmony is compatible with design tools such as photoshop, making life much easier for people who are dedicated to creating images and designs in which color is one of the most important elements.
Color Harmony is a useful tool that will make life easier for designers when it comes to finding ranges of color that work with each other.
More from Us: And it was down the drain! Famous streamer gets kicked out of E3 for recording inside bathroom.
Color Harmony Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Color Harmony on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Color Harmony on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Color Harmony” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Color Harmony icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Color Harmony APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Color Harmony for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Color Harmony For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.