City 2048 is a puzzle game that uses the same mechanics as the classic 2048, but replacing numbers with different types of urban elements, such as gardens, houses or blocks of buildings.
The City game system 2048 is exactly the same one that all players are used to: swipe in one direction to make all the tiles move in that direction. When two identical tiles collide, a higher level will merge into a new chip.
The mechanics of City 2048 is very simple, and its visual section does not fall short. Now, using minimalist graphics does not mean that the game is not pretty. In fact, City 2048 has beautiful graphics and fluid animations, which make playing it a real delight.
City 2048 is a simple, fun and, above all, very addictive puzzle game. As with the original 2048, it is one of those titles perfectly designed for mobile terminals, which always make you want to take a game.
More from Us: ZTE Blade L3 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game City 2048 on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
City 2048 on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “City 2048” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click City 2048 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download City 2048 APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install City 2048 for PC.
That’s All for the guide on City 2048 For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: SUPER PADS LIGHTS – Your DJ app For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply