CatTorrent is a powerful, simple and elegant torrent client, thanks to which we can download any torrent directly in the memory of our Android device. The client does not have an integrated search engine, so to use it we will have to download the torrent file through the browser (or use a ‘magnet’ link).
In the CatTorrent options we can activate and disable the option to download only when we are connected to a WiFi network (very useful). We can also activate the option to download torrents only when we have the terminal loading, which can also be very useful for some users.
CatTorrent is an excellent tool for downloading torrents on Android, which offers an elegant alternative , powerful and very light. The interface of the application, in addition, is very intuitive, so it will not take us two minutes to do it.
More from Us: Wattpad 📖 Free Books For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App CatTorrent – Torrent Client on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
CatTorrent – Torrent Client on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “CatTorrent – Torrent Client” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click CatTorrent – Torrent Client icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download CatTorrent – Torrent Client APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install CatTorrent – Torrent Client for PC.
That’s All for the guide on CatTorrent – Torrent Client For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: What to do if your Android is stolen or lost.