Bronkanoid is an adaptation of the classic Breakout video game set in the universe of the radio show Modern Life on Cadena SER. In it, the well-known presenter and pachacho will have to destroy all the blocks that make up each level for the sake of the ‘commedia’ by piloting his mother ship.
The game, following the premise of the classic Atari (and other successors such as Arkanoid), will allow us to obtain power-ups to empower our ship and thus face iconic enemies such as Elvis Canario or Emperor Kavadas, the protagonist’s arch-enemy.
The game consists of 100 levels and there are five ‘bosses’ that we must beat, and we can also save our score in leaderboards to check who is the most skilled player in Moderdonia.
See more: Adrenaline Scanner For PC (Windows & MAC) .
|Developers:||El Hombre Cubo|
|Updated:||February 23, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Bronkanoid on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Bronkanoid on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bronkanoid” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bronkanoid icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bronkanoid APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Bronkanoid for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bronkanoid For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.