Brilliant is an educational application thanks to which we can test our knowledge in different subjects, mainly mathematics and physics. And for that, instead of slapping us with hundreds of pages of theory, it will pose lots of interactive problems.
The application has thousands of problems ranging from basic mathematics to computer science, going through the algebra or the probability. From each topic we will find hundreds of problems, which will not only test our knowledge but also provide us with ‘feedback’ instantly.
One of the funniest things about Brilliant is that it will allow us to keep a complete record of our activity. Thus, from our profile we can take a look at our progress, we can see how many topics we have mastered, how many problems we have solved, how many days we have worked on, and much more.
Brilliant is an excellent educational app, thanks to which we can practice many different subjects. And what is better, we can practice them in a fun way, with intuitive and well-formulated problems.
More from Us: Sengoku Samurai For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Education App Brilliant on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Brilliant on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Brilliant” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Brilliant icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Brilliant APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Brilliant for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Brilliant For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Star Wars™: Commander For PC (Windows & MAC).