Star Wars: Commander is a real-time strategy game in Clash of Clans style, in which players will have to choose if they want to be part of the Rebels or the Empire, and fight against the opposing side. Each of the two sides has its strengths and its weak points. If we choose the Rebels, for example, we can use units like Han Solo himself or Princess Leia, who have unique special abilities. The Empire, on the other hand, has the mythical AT-AT among other units.
Players will have to manage their base of operations, in which they can create all kinds of buildings: defensive, to extract resources, to create new units, and so on. So important will be to have a good army to attack our enemies, as good defenses so they do not attack us.
In Star Wars: Commander we can fight against both artificial intelligence in the missions of the history of the game, as against other human players in spectacular duels. In addition, we will have the possibility to create alliances with other players from our same side.
Star Wars: Commander is a strategy game in real time, which has an excellent visual section and generally makes a correct use of the Star Wars license.
More from Us: WordPress For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Star Wars™: Commander on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Star Wars™: Commander on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Star Wars™: Commander” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Star Wars™: Commander icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Star Wars™: Commander APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Star Wars™: Commander for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Star Wars™: Commander For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Zara For PC (Windows & MAC).