Briar is a totally safe and private messaging application, thanks to which we can talk exclusively with people that we have added manually. The conversations between users, moreover, will not happen at any time by a central server, but will be synchronized directly between users.
To add a contact to Briar we will have to directly contact that person. We can not do it by text message or photo, or anything like that. We will need that person to scan our QR code and, at the same time, we scan his. Only then we can exchange messages with that user. In this way we will make sure that no one can impersonate a contact and that we really know all the people we are talking to.
Briar is a powerful, secure and private messaging application that is especially oriented to journalists, activists, and in general any group of people that needs a totally safe and reliable communication platform.
More from Us: 3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Briar on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Briar on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Briar” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Briar icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Briar APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Briar for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Briar For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Meizu Pro 7 Specs.
Briar for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.