3DMark (Ice Storm Benchmark) is a benchmarking tool that will allow us to measure the power and performance of our Android terminal, be it a mobile phone or a tablet.
Using 3DMark is as simple as downloading the ‘benchmark’ module you want (Ice Storm is the default one) and running it. Users can see the spectacular graphic display of the application, with its spacecraft, its ice storm, and its multiple explosions. As usual, the rate of frames per second will appear on screen.
Once the demonstration is finished, 3DMark will show us a complete report of the performance of our terminal, accompanied by a conclusion based on the comparison with other terminals. In this way we can know if our Android terminal is up to the most powerful video games … or not.
3DMark is an excellent benchmarking tool, thanks to which we can measure performance from our Android terminal in just five minutes.
More from Us: Cat Bird For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App 3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click 3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download 3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install 3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark for PC.
That’s All for the guide on 3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Solid Explorer File Manager For PC (Windows & MAC).
3DMark – The Gamer’s Benchmark for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.