Solid Explorer File Manager is a convenient file browser with which you can manage all the files in the memory of your terminal or your SD card in such a simple way that you will not use another tool to navigate inside your Android.
Its interface is specially designed to make its use very pleasant. Like all other managers, Solid Explorer File Manager incorporates a main direct access to the entire framework of options from the folder / storage / emulated / 0, from which you can browse among all the subfolders that you store on your Android. On the other hand, it has the advantage that locates and extracts all your multimedia files in sections called photographs, music, videos and applications, so you have at hand the most important elements.
One of the dishes The strengths of this tool is that it includes two independent navigation panels that allow you to move what you want from one site to another in the most comfortable way possible. Open the location of the file you want to move and the one of the folder you want to move it to and simply drag it from one place to another to complete the process.
In addition to managing files, this utility will allow you to work with ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR packages and encrypted elements, so you can access all those files that you need to open and have some kind of protection. It also allows you to run items stored in your profiles in the cloud as Dropbox or Google Drive directly from its interface.
More from Us: Plex For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Solid Explorer File Manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Solid Explorer File Manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Solid Explorer File Manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Solid Explorer File Manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Solid Explorer File Manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Solid Explorer File Manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Solid Explorer File Manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Wifi Password Show For PC (Windows & MAC).