Beacon is an application that will allow us to share our location in real time when we are away from home. With what objective? With the one of giving more tranquility to our friends and relatives whenever we are going of way to some place.
In order to use Beacon correctly we will need to have Strava installed. The only thing we will have to do is indicate to which location we want to go and who are our trusted contacts. So, if at any time we stop moving or if we are taking too long, our contacts will receive a warning.
Beacon is an application that is especially interesting for parents. Thanks to her they will be able to know at all times where their children go when they are on their way to school or to any other place.
More from Us: Should I Answer? For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game Beacon on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Beacon on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Beacon” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Beacon icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Beacon APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Beacon for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Beacon For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sachin Saga Cricket Champions For PC (Windows & MAC).