32 secs is a three-dimensional driving game in which players can put themselves at the controls of a futuristic motorcycle and drive through a highway full of traffic. On the highway we will have to dodge other vehicles and overtake our rivals.
The 32 secs control system is very simple: by sliding left and right we can change lanes. In this way we will have to try to dodge the other vehicles that circulate along the futuristic highway, while we collect spheres of energy with which we can buy improvements for our bikes.
Between race and race, players can not only buy upgrades for their motorcycle, but they can also buy new vehicles. Of course, we will need many energy spheres to buy the best bikes.
32 secs is an exciting three-dimensional ‘endless driver’, with a spectacular visual section and an excellent soundtrack. The game control system, moreover, is perfectly adapted to tactile devices.
More from Us: WGT Golf Game by Topgolf For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Racing Game 32 secs on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
32 secs on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “32 secs” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click 32 secs icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download 32 secs APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install 32 secs for PC.
That’s All for the guide on 32 secs For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: add anime For PC (Windows & MAC).