If your device usually goes off soon, or you simply need the battery to last you a little longer, Battery Saver – Power Plus is a utility that will allow you to find the cause of the accelerated battery discharge of the terminal.
Thanks to this application you can optimize the consumption of all your apps so that you can always know which utilities are using more resources so that you can close them if you do not use it and earn a few extra minutes. From the Battery Saver – Power Plus menu you can know exactly how many minutes you will add to your battery by closing all the apps that suggest you.
On the other hand, you will have the option to check the remaining battery time remaining, knowing at all times when the terminal will turn off, and the exact percentage that the terminal has, As well as manage load times to get the most out of it.
Finally, from Battery Saver – Power Plus you can also access a consumption summary of all your apps, so you can see directly what utilities are consuming more to be able to close them directly.
Battery Saver – Power Plus For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Battery Saver – Power Plus ” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Battery Saver – Power Plus icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Battery Saver – Power Plus APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Battery Saver – Power Plus for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Lumyer – Augmented Reality For PC (Windows / Mac)