Dropsync is an application that will allow us to synchronize our Android device with our Dropbox account, in the same way we could have synchronized our computer. Any changes we make on one side (device or Dropbox account) will be reflected in the other instantly.
New files from our Android terminal will automatically upload to our Dropbox account. And of course, the new files that we upload to our Dropbox account will be automatically downloaded to the memory of our device.
In the configuration options we can choose if we want the synchronization to be only upload, only download, ‘upload and then delete’ or ‘mirror down’. In the same way, we can choose the interval of automatic synchronization: every 15 minutes, every 30 minutes, every hour, etc.
Dropsync is a very useful application, thanks to which we can have our account Dropbox perfectly synchronized. Of course, to upload files of more than 10 MB we will need to have a PREMIUM account, which we can buy directly from the app itself.
More from Us: Bubble Alien For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Autosync Dropbox – Dropsync For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Monster Hunter World trailer shows new maps and monsters.