Android Assistant (18 features) is an application that includes no less than 18 additional tools for our mobile phone or tablet, which will help us carry out different tasks thanks to which it will be easier to manage all its elements.
< br /> These tools are divided into several blocks. The first one will give us the possibility to monitor the state of the memory or the CPU of the terminal, manage all running processes, clean the cache, and clean the system (browser, clipboard, history …).
< br /> Another block of tools will give us the possibility to manage which applications will start at the beginning, being able to disable those that do not interest us, manage the space available on the SD memory card, and even uninstall applications in batches.
Other tools included in Android Assistant (18 features) will give us additional information about the timbre, the battery and many other elements of our terminal, which we can adjust from the interface of the application.
< br /> Android Assistant (18 features) is a very complete set of tools, which considerably improves the experience with our Android terminal.
More from Us: Lenovo A7000 Plus Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Assistant for Android on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Assistant for Android on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Assistant for Android” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Assistant for Android icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Assistant for Android APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Assistant for Android for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Assistant for Android For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Assassin Archer – Modern Day Robin Hood For PC (Windows & MAC).