APUS Launcher is a very light launcher, which without too many devices will allow us to have all our applications sorted in an elegant and comfortable way.
By default, the main screen of our desktop will show the most common applications: Whatsapp, Facebook, the image gallery, the configuration options, or Google Maps. In addition, at the bottom of the screen we will have anchored the camera, Google Chrome, the phone, or the address book.
The rest of the applications that we have installed in the terminal will be organized according to the type to which they belong. The tools will go in one folder, the multimedia applications to another, the games to a different one, and so on. In addition, within each folder we will see our applications and suggestions from other apps that users close to our position use.
The main strength of APUS Launcher with respect to other launchers, and what has made it so popular provided in such a short time, is that it occupies little more than a megabyte. And best of all, it not only occupies little, but it is very light and fluid.
APUS Launcher is a simple and colorful launcher that manages to combine an elegant and beautiful appearance, with a minimum size and an excellent optimization. Without a doubt a pitcher very to take into account.
More from Us: Ecstasy List For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps for PC.
That’s All for the guide on APUS Launcher – Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Tapatalk – 100,000+ Forums For PC (Windows & MAC).