If you think you spend too much time with your Android device, ActionDash is an interesting tool that will allow you to measure the time you invest daily by looking at your mobile screen. But not only that, but you will have the data segmented by application type.
ActionDash has a very intuitive interface through which you will have no problem to observe at a glance the applications in which We spent more time. In fact, from the main screen is shown a pie chart in which by color the minutes investment is measured segmented.
ActionDash also gives us other interesting functions such as the possibility of counting the times we unlock the device throughout the day or count the number of occasions that we open the different applications. In addition, we can use an alert system that warns us if we exceed a certain amount of time with our mobile.
If you want to dose the number of minutes or hours that you spend every day pending from your Android terminal, ActionDash is a complete tool with which you will have no problem to keep track of your possible addiction to the mobile.
More from Us: LG K10 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Red Dead Redemption 2: How are the subtitles in General?.