Allah 99 Names is an application in which you can read the ways of referring to God in Islam and memorize its meaning.
By sliding the screen to the sides you can go reading the different images with the name and the meaning of each, these images can be saved on the phone by clicking on the top right, displaying the options. Among these options is also to go to a specific number directly, not having to pass them one by one. With these facilities it is tried to have a more accessible content and that the user can read or study the content comfortably.
Allah 99 Names contains the names extracted from the Quran itself and the Suna in Arabic.
More from Us: Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Books & Reference App 99 Names of Allah on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
99 Names of Allah on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “99 Names of Allah” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click 99 Names of Allah icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download 99 Names of Allah APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install 99 Names of Allah for PC.
That’s All for the guide on 99 Names of Allah For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Brave Hand For PC (Windows & MAC).