Files Go is a file management tool developed by Google. With it we can work comfortably with all the files and documents that we have stored in the memory of our terminal. And not only that, we can also conveniently get rid of duplicate or useless files.
In Files Go we will find two tabs. From the first, ‘storage’, we can take a quick look at the folders that occupy more space or the apps that we have not used in the last thirty days. In this way we can easily free space. The second tab, ‘files’, will give us the possibility to explore all the folders and subfolders of our device.
In the configuration options we can activate a series of alerts for Files Go to notify us in certain situations: when there is little space, when there are apps that have not been used for thirty days or more, or when there are folders that occupy too much.
Files Go is a very complete tool, thanks to which we can manage all the files of our terminal. In addition, in a matter of seconds we can clean our device of all duplicate or useless files that we have occupying an unnecessary space.
More from Us: Smoothie Swipe For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: issuu – Read Magazines, Catalogs, Newspapers. For PC (Windows & MAC).