2048 is an Android version of the great puzzle game of the same name, in which players will have to move squares from one side of a grid to the other in order to create the squares with the highest possible score.
Each time we move the squares in one direction, a new one will appear with a value of 2 (or more, as we move forward). When joining two squares of the same value, these will be fused into a new square with the combined value of both tiles. In this way, when joining two squares of 32, for example, we will obtain a new one of 64.
With this mechanic in mind, players will have to try to achieve the maximum possible score, which we can obtain by combining squares until they have the value 2048 (hence the name of the game). Now, to reach that point is a feat that most players will never achieve.
2048 is a very good version of the great puzzle game of the same name, which we can enjoy on our Android device . Its control system is also perfect for touch terminals.
More from Us: Root ToolCase For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game 2048 on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
2048 on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “2048” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click 2048 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download 2048 APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install 2048 for PC.
That’s All for the guide on 2048 For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: The Guides Axiom For PC (Windows & MAC).