Realme continues to make its investment in smartphones, especially after separating from Oppo and becoming a brand, as well as gaining its own space in some markets around the world, such as India and China.
Now they are preparing to officially launch a new high-end smartphone called the Realme X2 Pro, which should have high-quality sound and Snapdragon 855 Plus processor.
Today he had a new rendering published, revealing his design, highlighting a color option called Poseidon Blue.
The model should even have four rear-view cameras at the top center, and the fingerprint reader will probably be under the screen. In addition, a listing from the Chinese regulatory agency TENAA has confirmed its specifications.
Supposed Technical Specifications – Realme X2 Pro
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with unknown resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage space
- The quadruple rear camera, being:
- 64-megapixel primary sensor
- 13-megapixel secondary sensor
- 8-megapixel tertiary sensor
- Quaternary 2 megapixel sensor
- 16-megapixel single front camera
- Weight: 199 grams
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
Now, all we have to do is wait for the announcement of the new Chinese brand phone, which could happen on October 15th. That is, in about a week it will be possible to confirm all the details of it.
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.