Realme continues to make its investment in smartphones, especially after separating from Oppo and becoming a brand, as well as gaining its own space in some markets around the world, such as India and China.
Now they are preparing to officially launch a new high-end smartphone called the Realme X2 Pro, which should have high-quality sound and Snapdragon 855 Plus processor.
Today he had a new rendering published, revealing his design, highlighting a color option called Poseidon Blue.
The model should even have four rear-view cameras at the top center, and the fingerprint reader will probably be under the screen. In addition, a listing from the Chinese regulatory agency TENAA has confirmed its specifications.
Supposed Technical Specifications – Realme X2 Pro
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with unknown resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage space
- The quadruple rear camera, being:
- 64-megapixel primary sensor
- 13-megapixel secondary sensor
- 8-megapixel tertiary sensor
- Quaternary 2 megapixel sensor
- 16-megapixel single front camera
- Weight: 199 grams
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
Now, all we have to do is wait for the announcement of the new Chinese brand phone, which could happen on October 15th. That is, in about a week it will be possible to confirm all the details of it.