A few weeks ago Xiaomi officially launched the Black Shark 2 Pro, its newest gamer smartphone, which brings a few minor changes from the traditional Black Shark 2 and aims to make stiff competition for Live iQOO Pro 5G, Nubia Red Magic 3 and also ASUS ROG Phone 2, for example. It was first revealed in the Chinese market, and gradually it has been confirmed in other countries of the world.
It has already been confirmed on the European market, but at that time no information on its price had been disclosed. Thus, we had to wait until the beginning of its sales to check this detail. Fortunately, today it has started to hit stores, and its price has finally been revealed.
It can be purchased in three color options, Shadow Black, Iceberg Gray, and Blue Gulf. The simplest model has a starting price of 599 euros, about 2671 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes, and brings 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
On the other hand, the high-end version, which has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage space, is priced at 699 euros, or 3142 reais indirect conversion.
Technical Specifications – Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
- 6.39 inch AMOLED display with a 60 Hz refresh rate and Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus platform with eight-core CPU at a maximum clock of 2.96 GHz
- Adreno 640 to 675 MHz GPU
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 48 MP Main Rear Camera (Sony IMX586 – f / 1.75)
- 13 MP f / 2.2 telephoto secondary rear camera
- Single 20-megapixel f / 2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader under the display
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 163.61 x 75.01 x 8.77 mm
- Weight: 205g
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.