Tribal Rivals is a real-time strategy game openly inspired by Clash of Clans, in which instead of controlling rival clans of medieval warriors, we will be able to put us in charge of different tribes of the middle east in century XX.
The Tribal Rivals game system is virtually identical to the Clash of Clans, copying even the different types of buildings and units we can build. Players will have to build a base of operations with all the buildings and defenses necessary for the proper development of their tribe. This will require different types of resources, such as gold and water.
In addition to managing our small village of warriors, we will also have to build a small army to attack other tribes. These armies can be formed by units of all types: infantry, cavalry and of course artillery. All the soldiers of our army will have their function.
Tribal Rivals is a very original real-time strategy game that offers nothing new to regular players of this genre. It does not even have a particularly attractive graphic section.
Tribal Rivals For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tribal Rivals” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Tribal Rivals icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Tribal Rivals APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Tribal Rivals for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Iron Blade: Medieval RPG For PC (Windows / Mac)