MONOPOLY Towns is a casual game in which we will have to build a prosperous and beautiful city. No, in this game do not throw dice, do not compete against other players to see who can buy the most expensive street, or you can go bankrupt. It’s not that kind of game.
At MONOPOLY Towns we will have to build lots of different buildings, which will allow us to access as many resources, with which to continue building more and more buildings. The goal: to have a big, prosperous and beautiful city. And for this, we will have to be correctly investing all our money.
The game system of MONOPOLY Towns is practically identical to that of SimCity Social, Farmville and other titles of this type. And just like in these games, We can also visit the cities of other players to get several rewards.
MONOPOLY Towns is a casual game with strategy brushstrokes, which has a nice visual section and a rather addictive mechanics. It does not offer anything new or innovative but makes a fairly consistent use of the Monopoly license.
MONOPOLY Towns For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “MONOPOLY Towns” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click MONOPOLY Towns icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download MONOPOLY Towns APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install MONOPOLY Towns for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Flow Free: Warps on PC (Windows / Mac)