Xiaomi has a line aimed at the international market that instead of owning its own modification of Android, publicly known as MIUI, has installed an Android One version of Google’s operating system.
In 2017 we saw the launch of Mi A1, which was the international version of Mi 5X. Then the Mi A2, from 2018, came as a Mi 6X with Android One. Now, everyone is waiting for Mi A3, and their renderings have begun to appear.
Confirming previous rumors, we see from the images revealed by Roland Quandt that the Xiaomi Mi A3 will be the international version of Mi CC9e, made official in China earlier this month.
That way you can see the glass-finished back, the triple rear camera system with an LED flash positioned in the upper left corner, with the new Xiaomi logo in the lower region and a reference to the Android One program on the right.
At the front, a notch in the shape of a drop, and a lower border a little thicker than the sides and top. In addition, the buttons are all on the right side. Above the 3.5mm P2 port for headphones, the USB Type-C on the bottom and the sound and microphone output all around.
Possible technical specifications – Xiaomi Mi A3
- 6-inch AMOLED screen with HD + resolution (720x1560p)
- Display with drop notch and 19.5: 9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Platform
- Eight-core processor running at up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU Adreno 610
- 4 GB and 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Triple rear camera
- Sony IMX582 48 MP main sensor with f / 1.79 aperture
- 8 MP sensor with ultra-wide lens and f / 2.2 aperture
- 2MP sensor for depth of field
- 4.030 mAh battery
- Android 9 Foot with MIUI interface 10
Unfortunately, there is no date yet for it to be released. However, this should not take too long to happen, since the brand itself is publishing teasers related to the model.