As we get closer to its release, it is normal to see more and more rumors or leaks talking about the OnePlus 7T, which will even gain a more powerful brother called the OnePlus 7T Pro.
They will be revealed soon by the Chinese company BBK Electronics Group, sister Oppo and Vivo together of two smart TVs call of OnePlus TV Q1 and OnePlus TV Q1 Pro.
We’ve seen a lot of rumors and leaks talking about them, and even the OnePlus 7T has already had its look confirmed by the brand itself, with its circular rear camera module. It has now been revealed that fans can already participate in the pre-sale of the flagship handset at Experience, Authorized stores and branded kiosks in India.
Those who book in advance will be entitled to a single screen replacement (valid for six months) and a 50% discount on Bullets Wireless 2 headsets.
Alleged Technical Specifications – OnePlus 7T
- 6.55 inch Fluid AMOLED Display with Full HD + resolution (2400×1080 pixels), HDR10 + and 90 Hz Refresh Rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Eight-Core Processor
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage space
- The triple rear camera, being:
- 48-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.6 aperture, OIS and EIS
- 16-megapixel wide-angle secondary sensor with f / 2.2 aperture
- 12 megapixel tertiary 2x zoom f / 2.2 aperture sensor
- 16-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 3800 mAh Battery with WARP Charge 30T
- Android 10 operating system
- New Macro mode, Nightscape mode, super slow motion at 720p 960 fps
- Rear with Matte Black finish
Anyway, now we have to wait for its revelation, which will happen on September 26th, so that we can confirm all its details, news and, mainly, price. Until then, we can wait for new leaks and rumors.